Why Do You Need Steel Fences?
Steel fence, as a pre-fabricated tubular panel, plays an important role in securing properties and stock no matter residential, commercial or industrial applications. It is popular and widely used for four reasons as follow:
• Installing steel fences, with strong structure, efficiently keep your family, office, factory even stock safe and prevent would to be intruders from entering.
• Capable to offer a sense of security to your family, especially those living in thinly settled areas.
• Installing steel fences to your house will effectively add significant resell value and make your houses more popular than others without steel fences.
• Steel fences are also ideal for keeping your small children and pets in - that means the fences efficiently avoid them walking out to street and get hurt.
Strong and durable with long lifespan.
Excellent weather resistance thanks to superior coating.
Perfect protection against rust and corrosion.
Elegant and modern appearance.
Easy to follow the terrain of ground.
Attractive price yet in high quality.
Various applications such as for schools, parking lots, etc.
Easy and quick to install - no need of special tools.
A choice of panel manufacturing methods
• Welded steel fence panels, with strongest structure, are manufactured by welding intersections together to providing highest strength for preventing against fierce impacts form naughty kids even trespassers.
• Component steel fence panels are easy to transport and install when comparing with welded steel fence panels. Most of all, the assembled structure makes them easy to follow the terrain of the ground up to 48" over an 8' span without stepping.
A choice of steel fence tops:
• Picket fencing panels feature pressed spear top to prevent intruders and trespassers climbing over the fence as the way palisade fence does. These panels can provide highest security than panels with other top types.
• Basic steel fence panels coming with smooth and flat top, is the most simple structure panels that are widely used as pool fencing, school fencing and parking lost security fencing, etc. It is available for two or three horizontal rails with or without bottom flush for you to choose from.
• Rod top fence panels, with straight or staggered rod top, provide elegant looks similar to wrought iron. However, these products are more rust resistant as well suitable for a variety of finials to decorate your fences.
• Ornamental steel fence panels are not only works to security your properties, but also give a perfect appearance to your house. Custom styles are also available.
Additionally, to accomplish the whole steel fencing system, steel fence gates and fence fittings are also supplied as follow:
• Steel fence gates, perfectly going well with steel fences panels, are excellent to prevent against intruders and trespassers by blocking their access way. According to opening way, swing gates and sliding gates are available.
• Fence fittings including steel fence brackets, hinges and finials for rod top steel fences are available.
A choice of products by applications
• Security fencing, as its names suggests, it normally used to meet your security need, especially protecting your premises, offices and factories form any attempts of incursion or trespass. It is widely used as follow aspects:
o Residential, commercial or industrial premises.
o Hospitals and schools.
o Sport stadium.
o Event centers.
o Parking lots and other places.
• Pool fencing with narrow picket spacing, is normally installed at poolside or other areas with similar water hazards to avoid small children and pets form approaching even falling into the pool. Generally, the pool fences with smooth tops or pressed spear tops are the most commonly used type, yet as your requirements, other styles are also can be made to order.
• Balustrades & handrails are also can be supplied protect children and pets form falling. Compare other products made of glass, timber and aluminum; our steel balustrade products are much stronger with low maintenance.
• Palisade fencing with W or D section steel fence pales, comes with forbidding appearance to prevent would to be intruders climbing over and entering. It is normally hot dipped galvanized or PVC coated with high corrosion resistance